MIT Media Laboratory has this interesting Survey going on, click the image to take it. Though the results would change as more and more people take the survey, here are some interesting findings on the Blogging scenario:
- There are more female bloggers than male (did you expect that?)
- While people started blogging as early as 1996, the surge has been between 2002-2004.
- Majority of bloggers are in the age-group 23-25.
- Most of the bloggers
- maintain a single blog
- read 10-25 blogs everyday
- don't know how long they will continue blogging
- believe 90% of their blogs are on personal matter
[Link via: Chandru]