Hey! I logged in to freeroller.net this morning and was taken aback to be redirected to jroller.com. Whatever be the reasons for the overnight change I am worried about few things. What happens to my old blog URL? Will the users be redirected to my new blog URL even if they type the old one (atleast this happens now) always? Secondly what happens to the RSS feed of my blog, must I change the URL everywhere (javablogs, feedster, bloglets.com), such a pain.. As a blogger who migrated from blogger.com I hope I do not have to repent on the decision to have my blog here.
- You may expect the phoren people publicly brag about it. You may even expect the desi celebrities like Neena Gupta and the Poojas (Bhatt/Bedi) rendering expert advices. But his holiness the Dalai Llama talking about the “ups and downs” of savoring the forbidden fruit. Bless me Buddha!
- Amit points out that now even the Hindustan Times has jumped into the blogging bandwagon. To me the platform seems more appropriate as a discussion forum rather than a platform for blogging.
- Jivha has invited nominations for Indian post to be featured in the Bharteeya Blog Mela.
- Perhaps many of us got rejected at one recruitment process or another. But this guy put up an entire blog making the incident public. The blog has an an interesting account of his grievances during the recruitment process at Accenture.
- This is hilarious man! I may have read this post here quite late, but you may enjoy reading this coversation with a Nigerian Spammer.
Accidently stepped on to this Slogan generator. Here are some slogans hand-built for my blog:
- Get Serious. Get Null Pointer.
- A Better Null Pointer Through Error
- Look Ma, no Null Pointer!
- When it Null Pointers it pours
- Get Null Pointer or Get Out
- Nothing Comes Between Me And My Null Pointer
- Null Pointer – Now with extra cleaning power!!